- ABOUT iCanSoft
- CONTACT US
From inventory control, shipping and receiving, to order fulfillment, a Warehouse & Logistic Online Software is vital to improving the efficiency of a company's warehouse operations. iCanSoft, offers cloud based Warehouse & Logistic software packages that can be customized to fit the needs of companies of any size. By combining a warehouse management system with a wireless network, mobile computers, radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, Barcoding can help fully extend your enterprise to the mobile worker, while increasing operational efficiencies and enhancing your customer service.
Here are some highlights -
1. Receiving – Gain insights into shipments that have been delivered, but that are not yet at their final location. Make sure items at low stock levels are staged and put away first, reducing the impact of out-of-stocks and inefficient fulfillment processes.
2. Put-Away – Know the location of all inventory on your shelves. Route your workers to the right location, set up their picks in the proper order to minimize travel time, and increase the number of orders they can pick each day.
3. Picking – Improve error-proofing and productivity in the picking process. Workers receive their picks on a mobile device that routes them to the proper location. Scanning items when you pick them verifies that the right item at the right quantity is picked.
4. Packing – Ensure the accuracy of each order that is picked and reduce material costs by determining the right sized shipping carton.
5. Shipping – See that each order is properly packaged and shipped to the right destination and delivered on the right date.
6. Detailed agent reports for their own packages.
Features and Benefits Checklist
Relying on paper trails and manual data entry to manage your warehouse compromises worker productivity and inventory accuracy. Once received via printer, orders are picked, packed and shipped, with a paper trail tracking every step of the process. That information is then manually entered it into the system and filed. Should a discrepancy appear in a customer's order or invoice, pinpointing the problem requires cross referencing the data in both the system and file cabinets.
As a result, your organization can avoid experiencing:
1. Delayed access to information in the system if has been entered days, or weeks late.
2. Inaccurate information in the system.
4. Late invoices.
5. Difficulty locating items as they are moved within the warehouse.
1. Customer satisfaction.
2. Channel partner/ agents satisfaction.
3. Low man efforts.
4. Increase in staff efficiency.
5. Dashboard with detailed management reports.
Please get in touch with us for more information on - email@example.com